Composite Railway Insulator for railway traction lines is used in tunnels of electrified railway under severe conditions. They can effectively prevent pollution flashover outage and free from cleaning and maintenance work. It will hold on not only tension, but also bending. With a very small size, they can hardly be substituted by porcelain or glass insulators in case of small tunnel space.
1. Light weight
2. Impact and vandal resistant
3. High pollution resistance
4. Low profile - makes them less environmentally obtrusive
6. A wide range of substrates and end fittings
7. Many direct replacement products to obviate the need to re-tension lines after replacement of traditional insulators
Composite Insulator for Electronic Railway Overhead Line System
Note: Product’s dimension, characteristics, connecting type, shed color, etc. can be designed and manufactured in accordance with customer's requirements.